Special thanks to:
- Kyle Carlson and Adam Brown for helping me make this website go from a dream to a reality. Without either of you this wouldn’t have been possible. THANK YOU SO MUCH for everything you do. Both of you are truly amazing and are changing the world. Together we will make a difference.
- Thank you Michaelyn for being my sounding board at the SSA conference where this idea was born. Without your encouragement I wouldn’t have gone to Annie and then on to others for confirmation that this was a good idea.
- Thank you Cole Morgan for responding so quickly with the “How to start your own Meetup section.
- Thank you Hemant Mehta, Greta Christina, and Jen McCreight for helping us launch the site and being apart of the first people to post your video.
- Thank you Tyler Curtis for being one of the first College students to post your video.
- A BIG THANK YOU to JT Eberhard who supported WeAreAtheism from the beginning and helping me believe enough in myself to actually go through with this.
- THANK YOU to Annie Callicotte for believing in me at SSA to push me to create this website and see the need of a “coming out” campaign. I know you will change the world and together we will make a difference in the midwest with KCAC.